THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT JORYSI.MY
DELIVERY METHODS & INFO
Your order will be shipped directly from JORYSI.MY warehouse to you via our Own Fleet Logistic Service, GD Express, Easy Parcel or any Third Party Logistic Company. For West Malaysia, please allow 1 to 7 working days for delivery. For East Malaysia, please allow 7 to 14 working days for delivery. The actual time for delivery takes will be depended on the courier service you choose and the location you deliver. However, cetain items such as heavy item may be shipped via Third Party Logistic Services or Own Fleet Logistic Service, which may take approximately 1 to 14 working days to arrive. It is important and recommended that all items be inspected for damages before signing or taking delivery of the order. Also, we will ship the order every working day before 6:00 p.m (except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), for orders placed after 9:00 a.m will be proceed on next working days.
GD EXPRESS SHIPPING RATE (SST ARE NOT INCLUDED)
EASY PARCEL SHIPPING RATE
Easy Parcel is the platform that allows you to book for delivery from multiple established courier companies in Malaysia. EasyParcel allows you to check for delivery rate from different courier companies and book for delivery online. Thus, you may compare the rate between the courier companies and choose the preferred one. Read Easy Parcel FAQs for further information.
SHIPPPING OUTSIDE MALAYSIA
Our international shipping rate is based on POS Malaysia General Air Mail parcel rate. For details rate please visit POS Malaysia International website. Please allow 7 to 21 days for delivery. The actual time for delivery takes depend on your deliver location.
Self-Pick Up on your orders is available in JORYSI.MY. You may choose self-pickup in order shipping option or make an appointment with our customer support. Cash on delivery will also be available for self-pickup unless stated otherwise.
All orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 working days once the payment is done unless stated otherwise . For West Malaysia, please allow 1 to 7 working days for delivery. For East Malaysia, please allow 7 to 14 working days for delivery. However, the actual time for delivery takes will be depended on the courier service you choose and the location you deliver.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
All delivery orders are trackable unless delvery through Private Logistic Services. You will receive a despatched email with a tracking link for your order, alternatively you can log in to your account and view the tracking in your order history. When we send your despatched email there can sometime be a delay between this being sent and the carrier receiving the order, as a guide please allow up to 1-2 working days for your orders information to be visible.
If you did not receive despatched email after your order status show as "Shipped", please do contact our customer support for further assistance.
If you do not receive your order after 14 working days for domestic order or 30 working days for International order(not including custom clearance). Please do contact our customer support for further assistance.
DUTIES & TAXES
The cost of item(s) and shipping rates will be charged at the time of purchase. In addition, import duties and taxes may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please pay those costs directly to the delivery agents or the customs office upon delivery. Policies on those taxes vary in each country. JORYSI.MY store and participating merchants have no control over those charges. Please contact the customs office in your country before writing in at enquiry for your query.
PROHIBITED ABD RESTRICTED GOODS
Different countries have different list(s) of prohibited and restricted goods, please check and observe your local ‘custom’ clearance lists. Customers are solely responsible for checking to see if the item can be imported to the country prior to making a purchase transaction.
There are several reasons that our carriers deem a parcel undeliverable such as:
- Damaged packaging or the liquid of the product had been exposed.
- Aerosol spray or flammable item that cannot be shipped by air.
- The package will be returned to us and customer will need to pay for the reshipment of goods.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the shipment(s) will return to us. Do remember, to write a complete and full address in the shipping bill form.
If the package(s) is being made to a restriction area such as military base or prison, there may be delivery restrictions associated with the items or package, the package(s) will return to us if delivery fails.
REJECT BY RECIPIENT
If recipient refuses to accept package, the package(s) will return to us. Do remember to notify recipient (if it is a gift/surprise/etc) after you have made the order.
In rare cases, if the address label became illegible (unreadable) during shipping and handling process, the package(s) will be returned to us as well.
DAMAGE & MISSING ITEM
- If upon receiving your order, there are any damage(s) to the package(s) or missing item(s) from your order. Do make a report to our customer support within 3 work days. But please keep all items, boxes, and packing material shipped exactly as you received it for inspection. Our customer support will advise you the next step.
- If you have missing items spanning multiple boxes, please check the tracking status to confirm that all packages have been delivered with tracking number before you proceed filing a report with us.
- For items shipped internationally, any warranty issue(s) and manufacturer restrictions may not be applicable; as items may not be designed for destination country standards, specifications and labelling requirements, though you will be notified if we’re unable to ship specific items to the address you’ve selected.
- Different countries have different list(s) of prohibited and restricted goods, please check you’re your check and observe your local ‘custom’ clearance lists. Customers are solely responsible for checking to see if the item can be imported prior to the purchase transaction.
- In the event of item(s) such as aerosol products (hairspray, mousse) or items “prohibited” by courier being rejected, we are not solely responsible for the circumstances.
We take every measure to ensure that the products we offer are in stock. However unforeseen circumstances may happen, in the event of ‘Out-of-stock’, we will notify you via phone call or email and our customer support will advise you the next step.
DELIVERY SERVICE DELAY
In rare cases, there are unexpected service delay such as severe weather, natural disasters, transport accident, unscheduled events and etc.
If you have any queries or issue on any aspect of our Delivery Methods & Info, please contact us on the details below:
WHATSAPP HOTLINE: +6017 337 3320
TELEPHONE: 03-4288 4232
E-MAIL: [email protected]
We may change or modify this Delivery Methods & Info from time to time. You should check this Delivery Methods & Info each time you access our website so as to be aware of the most recent applicable version of the Delivery Methods & Info